Occasional blogging, mostly of the long-form variety.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Blue Herald on Hiatus


Blue Herald, the blog where I've cross-posted for a few years and where I posted Right-Wing Cartoon Watch, is going on hiatus. Questiongirl's posted about it here. She's got her hands pretty full caring for her mom, and while we're all relieved that Buck's brother is okay after a nasty accident, Buck will be busy helping out his family for a while. They were posting most every day, while Chicher and I were part-time bloggers. We're all keeping in touch, but feel free to leave any comments over there. I'll continue my sporadic blogging here at VS – and wherever else I guest post. But best wishes once again to QGirl and Buck especially.

1 comment:

Rick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.