Occasional blogging, mostly of the long-form variety.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Annual Oscars/Film-Round Up, 2005: Intro

Topical? We don't need no stinking topical!

Yes, yes, this is ridiculously late, as usual...!

While writing this up, a few things occurred to me. One is that trying to finish a blog entry of this size while directing a play into tech week is rather insane. The second is that damn, I see a lot of movies in the theaters. And the third is I’d sure love to have the time to edit my prose a bit more.

This is the first time I’ve blogged the annual list, but it’s one of the chief reasons I started this blog in the first place... and this time, there are, like, photos and hyperlinks and stuff. So, use this series of entries as a cautionary tale, or for amusement, or for rental suggestions, as is your wont.

No comments: